Version migrations in GeneXus commonly include enhancements relative to the automation of the development process.
AMA: Question and Answer Series
Ask Me Anything (AMA) is the online cycle that brings together GeneXus experts to answer the questions and concerns of the public that attends these meetings.
These free sessions —which are generally offered in Spanish with simultaneous translation in English and Portuguese— are an excellent opportunity to interact with the leaders of our community and learn about the latest technological developments.
- Roadmap 2022
- Knowledge Base Modeling for Mission-critical Systems
- Super Apps, Mini Apps and Mini-programs
- Frontend Web Development
- Native Mobile
- Geo Maps, GeoCities & More
- Reporting (English)
- Design & DesignOps (English)
- DevSecOps, SCA & Security for Mission-critical Systems (English)
- GeneXus Access Manager: Authentication & Authorization (English)
- GeneXus for SAP Systems (English)
- Business Process Management (English)
- Testing in GeneXus (English)
- Deployment On Premises, Cloud, AWS, Azure & More (English)
- DevOps: Team Dev, Versioning & Continuous Integration (English)
- Cloud Architectures, Backend Technologies & Integration (English)